After two months of delay the tutorial is finally up~! *yaay* A big hug goes to BrigGen for taking the time to proofread this entire
tutorial. ^_~ *chuu*
I'm finally starting to spend my time working on this huge staff tutorial. I have to make quite a couple of corrections for the scanning,
cleaning, and editing section.
What's going to be new:
- a tutorial called 'Clipping Mask' for the editing section.
- a tutorial called 'Long Hyphen' for the editing section.
- a tutorial called 'Bent Lines' for the scanning section.
- another tutorial about leveling a page, but this time the scan is from a magazine.
- making my own screentone collection; mainly those that can be used to make cleaning a lot easier.
For now this website is best viewed in IE only! I don't know why, but it looks like crap in Mozilla and Netscape. I'm trying
to work on it though, so bear with it until then.
I'll try to put everything up by end of this month.